Skip to main content

How to storage my hair dryer

A lot of friends ask me weather this hair dryer holder storing enough to hold..??
The answer is yes! 
I stick it since 2 months ago and still never fell off. Really recommend it. The suction is really powerful. Different with others outside selling.
Now I can hold my hair dryer with netly and organisely.
 I hide it inside my wardrobe and use it plug it when I need it.
It's look very clean and tidy. ✌
Another problem I still not solve is that basket of my hair straighteners and massager.  Still thinking of how to organise it. 
I organise my stuff with storage system and I save my time and do more others things. The systematic storage system will let us easy to do housework. I love to arrange all my things with system. Will share my experience here.

Comments